نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

If you wanna

Artist: Wanna One | Music Name: Spring Breeze | Genre: Pop | Released: 2018 | Album: 1¹¹=1 (Power of Destiny) | Wanna One – Spring Breeze (Music Video)

هنرمند: وانا وان | نام موزیک: نسیم بهار | سبک: پاپ | تاریخ انتشار: 2018 | ملیت: کره جنوبی
دانلود موزیک ویدیو کره ای (وانا وان) Wanna One با نام (نسیم بهار) Spring Breeze
ادامه مطلب
Artist: Wanna One | Music Name: Light | Genre: Pop | Released: 2018 | Album: 1÷x=1 (Undivided) | Wanna One – Light (Music Video)
هنرمند: وانا وان | نام موزیک: نور | سبک: پاپ | تاریخ انتشار: 2018 | ملیت: کره جنوبی
دانلود موزیک ویدیو کره ای (وانا وان) Wanna One با نام (نور-چراغ) Light
ادامه مطلب
If you wanna I will fly fly fly
Like a swallow to the burning hell and it's so fine
Like the wind in mid July
Open your embrace and I will fly.
If you wanna go, then tell me why.
I'll be breathing you and only you until I die
You're the only one for whom I try.
Listen to you dub forgetting how to fly.
If you suffer I will die for you
I always have a bad desire for you
Love me like nobody else will do
And I wanna be forever dope from you.
I listen to your dub and I want more.
The violin now stands for the guitar chord
The sound is rising, it starts to cry
Driving the place where no path lies.
The wind is taking me to the sun.
I'll never stop and never run.
Watching how the time goes by
 you wanna I will fly fly fly

متاسفانه مر
آهنگ I Wanna You با جلوه عمیق + متن
از هندزفری استفاده کنید
نوش گوشتون ؛)
برای دانلود اینجا کلیک کنید

If you wanna I will fly fly fly
Like a swallow to the burning hell and it's so fine
Like the wind in mid July
Open your embrace and I will fly.
If you wanna go, then tell me why.
I'll be breathing you and only you until I die.
You're the only one for whom I try.
Listen to you dub forgetting how to fly.
ادامه مطلب
HENRY - Monster
Kiss meTell me all those lies like when you miss meOpen up your heart and let your love touch meI just need it all, I've been so patient, waiting for you so longAnd if you let it go when I'm holding you closeInside my arms, in the moment with youRight now the time is wrongI've been writing these songs 'bout how I can't be with youBut I don't wanna be a monsterBut I've been here for daysDrinking too much now I want youCan't get you off my brainI won't be the one to tell you thingsAnd lie to you if you won't listen, noI'm not a monster, monster, noBut every time you kiss meTell me pretty lies about your historyI'm so tired of the back and forthTelling me that you're wanting moreI don't know what you're in this forPeople try to tell you things but you won't listen, noAnd if yo
  Just 2 h later I called her and started to complaining and gave some excuses..'I Feel that I'm lonliest fuckin girl on the earth , I'm so tired because of this shitty world , everything is  complicated'  She listened to all of my nags
"U know? I'M Here because i don't believe excuses , s.one broke u?no one holds ur hands?fuck them! , u got this? U need nothing but yourself , u don't need them , this is the TRUTH , u wanna face the truth or wanna cry about it?wht u gonna do? , be honest with yourself , Just look in the mirror and see the fuckin amazig girl in it ,"
Do whatever u want , achieve ur dream whatever it is"
You're fuckin amazig and I believe u with whole of ma heart"
She said.
coldplay & the chainsmokers_something just like this
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
I've been reading books of oldThe legends and the mythsAchilles and his goldHercules and his giftsSpiderman's controlAnd Batman with his fistsAnd clearly I don't see myself upon that list
But she said, where'd you wanna go?How much you wanna risk?I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman
دانلود آهنگ جدید گروه TWICE به نام Happy Happy (هپی هپی) با کیفیت عالی 320 به همراه متن
لینک دانلود آهنگ با کیفیت 320

متن آهنگ:

[Japanese:]
感じてる運命のきみきみの笑顔 it's just magicほら会った瞬間Viva 最高になれる
意地っ張りも嘘みたいに私が私でいられるのOnly Oneの居場所やっぱ Really really like you
次から次へと夢を語って理想の世界へ近づきたいよトキメキが止まらない
I feel happy happy happy (You You You)会えてよかったどんな時でも(どんな時でも)なにが起きても I wanna be with you
Happy happy happy (You You You)想像できる描いた未来を 描いた未来を引き寄せられる I've gotta be
Sometimes, you can't look at their faces anymore...
That lovely face, that smile wich you've known it for many years, becomes ugly. You can't look at that anymore.
Sometimes, you just wanna sit down, hug somebody, start crying, and talk and talk... .
He or she just listens, in the end, just smiles and says it's gonna be finish oneday.
But it's IMPOSSIBLE.
They, soon or late, will show who they really are.
And you can't look at that lovely face anymore.
You can't understand.you can't accept. You scare. Not because of what they say. Because of being friend to that guy for many years.
Sometimes, all the people, become haters. You just wanna talk to your dearest one. But sadly you forgot that she went your hater from now on.
And at that time, you sit, hug your teddy bear and start talking.
Sometimes I envy some people. People who are successfull. Because I really wanna be one of them. 
And then I tell myself, well he does deserve what he accomplisshed and if you want something you have to prove that you deserve it and there's only one way to prove that and it's to acheive it. 
Work the f.u.c.k hard and make that s.h.i.t happen then smile. Smile from your heart and be happy because then You Truly Deserve What You Got.

دانلود سریال کره ای I Wanna Hear Your Song
با بازی یون وو جین و سونگ جه ریم

نام ها: میخوام آهنگتو بشنوم
محصول: 2019 کره جنوبی از شبکه KBS2
ژانر: عاشقانه | کمدی | معمایی | موزیکال
تاریخ پخش: 14 مرداد 1398 – August 5, 2019
قسمت ها: 32 قسمت
روزهای پخش: دوشنبه و سه شنبه ها
مدت زمان: 35 دقیقه
وضعیت: در حال پخش 
بازیگران:
Kim Se Jung – Yun Woo Jin
قسمت 4-3 اضافه شد.
زیرنویس فارسی قسمت 4-3 اضافه شد.
خلاصه داستان: هونگ یی یونگ (Kim Se-Jeong) جوان ساده ایست که شاهد یک قتل بوده اما روز حادثه را به یاد
Idontwannabeyouanymore(دیگه نمی خوام توباشم)
بیلی آیلیش درمورد این ترانه می گوید:این آهنگ درمورد اینه که واقعا از خودت متنفر باشی
Don't be that way
اینطوری نباش
Fall apart twice a day
که روزی دوبار از هم بپاشی 
I just wish you could feel what you say
من فقط آرزومه که بتونی اونچه که گفتیو حس کنی
Show, never tell
نشون بده،ولی هیچ وقت بازگونکن
But I know you too well
اما من میدونم که تو خودتم خیلی خوب در جریانی
Got a mood that you wish you could sell
یه حالتی که دلت میخواد می تونستی از شرش خلاص شی 
If teardrops could be bottled
اگه قطره ه
If she could possibly know what I can be aware of, what might she does? That's a deep deep question for me :)
And if she knew everything, what would happened?
Do I keep asking myself?
No
Of course not :)
But sometimes, I do ask it. But I can't look for the answer. Because I don't know!
So now.. let's talk about him :) shall I say this? I don't feel safe. The way your face is don't let me feel safe :) so... what do I gatta say but the acuall happenings to express my feelings? Do I bother not being able to express me? No. Surely not. I figured this out. But truely, deep, down, I was scared. Scared of the time when I got up... and my face would've been bloody... and you... oh I don't wanna say this! Are you here? Who knows? How could I know...? I don't have your IP address love... you're not
Told me: pick my battles and be pickin' 'em wise!
But I wanna pick 'em all and I don't wanna decide.
Killing boys_Halsey
وقتی نگاه می‌کنم به دور و برم و این‌همه چیز جورواجور می‌بینم، گاهی سرگیجه می‌گیرم. 
این‌همه پروژه نصفه‌نیمه، این‌همه کار ناتموم و این‌همه علاقه‌ی متفاوت.
نصف بیشترشون به ثمر نمی‌رسن، اما خب، گاهی دنیا با آدم مهربون می‌شه. 
آره، بالاخره بعد از این‌همه دوندگی، تونستم اون رمز همگام لعنتی رو از معلمم بگیرم و همین که رمز رو فرستاد، بدو بدو رفتم تا نتیجه المپیاد رو چک کنم.
بعد از وقفه‌ی 3 هفته‌ای بود که دوباره می‌رفتم باشگاه. نزدیک در ورودی که رسیدم قدم‌هایم تند شد. ذوق داشتم. دلم می‌خواست چیزی را بغل کنم. تا وسط حیاط رسیدم که که صدای موزیک آمد و کمی از ذوقم کاسته شد. آهنگ‌های نامناسب برای تمرین و صدای خیلی بلند همیشه آزاردهنده بوده‌اند. البته این فقط بخشی از موارد آزاردهنده‌ی یک سالن بدنسازی است.
وسط تمرین آهنگی پخش شد که بخش زیادی از آن به تکرار جمله‌ی I wanna be a western bitch گذشت! به نظرم وسترن بچ و در کل بچ شدن که
کلارا؛
دیشب در حالی که sia با بلندترین ولوم تو گوشم جیغ میکشید و من خالی میشدم، روی کاغذهای ورق ورق شده ی دفترچه ی کاهیم اینو درشت درشت می نوشتم،
که من نمیخوام بمیرم!
نقاشیتو زدم رو در یخچال. (PIN منوی اصلی)
دارم سعی میکنم.
دارم واقعاً سعی میکنم.
بیلی آیلیش درمورد این ترانه می گوید:ما شروع به نوشتنش کردیم چرا که من  عینا خوابی دیدیم که خودمو می کشم و برای هیچکسم مهم نیست و تمام دوستام و آدمایی به طور کلی باهاشون رو به رو می شدم  اومده بودن و توی جمع میگفتن"اوه,ما هیچوقت ازش خوشمون نمی یومد"توی خوابم طرفدارا اصلا اهمیتی ندادن و اینترنتم گند زد بهم بخاطر خودکشیم, همش چرند بود, و واقعا منو بهم ریخت
"Everything I Wanted"
هر چی که میخواستم
I had a dream
رویایی دیدم 
I got everything I wanted
همه چی همون جور که من میخو
بیلی آیلیش درمورد این ترانه می گوید:ما شروع به نوشتنش کردیم چرا که من  عینا خوابی دیدیم که خودمو می کشم و برای هیچکسم مهم نیست و تمام دوستام و آدمایی به طور کلی باهاشون رو به رو می شدم  اومده بودن و توی جمع میگفتن"اوه,ما هیچوقت ازش خوشمون نمی یومد"توی خوابم طرفدارا اصلا اهمیتی ندادن و اینترنتم گند زد بهم بخاطر خودکشیم, همش چرند بود, و واقعا منو بهم ریخت
"Everything I Wanted"
هر چی که میخواستم
I had a dream
رویایی دیدم 
I got everything I wanted
همه چی همون جور که من میخو
Hey all friends who are reading this letter, i have made one brilliant decision; i'm going to start letter series for improving my writing skill and on the other hand if god wills it, we'll be able to have good & useful times together so as a wonderful 1st episode i wanna write about humans with colorful masks which cover up their faces.You see lots of people who are showing off for presenting themself as a logical carizmatic person! Yeah,exactly the thing what is in your mind, imagin that 100 times you were watching The insane people that they were treating each other like a trash but maybe less maybe more!
ادامه مطلب
دانلود آهنگ جدید Ed Sheeran و Eminem و 50 Cent با نام Remember The Name با کیفیت عالی 320 به همراه متن

لینک دانلود آهنگ با کیفیت 320

متن آهنگ:
[Verse 1: Ed Sheeran]
Yeah, I was born a misfit, grew up ten miles from the town of Ipswich
Wanted to make it big, I wished it to existence
I never was a sick kid, always dismissed quick
Sticked to singing, stop rappin' like it's Christmas
And if you're talkin' money, then my conversation shiftin'
My dreams are bigger than just bein' on a rich list
Might be insanity, but people call it "gifted"
My face is goin' numb from the shit the stuff is mixed with
Watch how the lyrics in the songs might get twisted
My wife wears red, but looks better without the lipstick
I'm a private gu
Lee توی هابیت نقش یه کاراکتر خیلی arragent و مغرور داره ... در عین حال fabulousness ازش میباره ... اما توی  pushing daisies یه موجود پاک و معصوم و به قول نگار گوگولیه ! (خیلی pure ئه کاراکترش میگه don't call the undead ppl zombie, that's disrespective ... ای خدا ... i wanna hug him) یه حس به قول مارشال "oh honey sweety babyyyyy" دارم بهش ... از اون meme ها هست که میگه "protact him at all cost" ، یه حس اونجوری به آدم میده ... الان من موندم ...
fabulous king of mirkwood or a cute pie maker?
قشنگ انگار دو تا ساید کاملا مخالف یه آدم بایپولر یا یه آدم مالتی آید
خستگی رو از اعماق وجودم حس می‌کنم. هم‌چنین درماندگی.
صدای نوحه و طبل از پنجره‌ی نیمه‌باز می‌یاد؛ آهنگ false god تیلور سوییفت از گوشیم پلی می‌شه و اشک‌هام رو گونه‌م خشک شدن.
امروز نتایج ارشد اومد! بد برای او و غصه‌هامون. نتونستم حتی دلداری‌ش بدم. البته که هیچ‌وقت تو این کار موفق نبودم.
بد برای من و غصه‌هام از وقت نکردن برای کنکور خوندن‌. از استرسی که برای قبول نشدن تو تهران گرفتم.
خستگیم از کارهای تمام‌نشدنی خونه، تمیزکاری، غذا پختن، ظرف ش
:Endless war

[Chorus]
You're fighting an endless war
Hunting a miracle
And when you’re reaching for the stars
They just cut you down 
[Verse 1]
Looking through the glass
Cannot recognize the ghost that you are seeing
Every step you take on the burning sand
Slowly sinking deeper
All the memories remain all the pain from your broken home
And the walls 'round your heart grew so strong
You can't let go
[Pre-Chorus]
You keep crawling on
Don’t wanna let it go
So you keep holding on
To feel whole
[Chorus]
'Cause you're fighting an endless war
Hunting a miracle
And when you reach out for stars
They just cut you down
Hunting a miracle
Is it worth dying for?
Or are you blinded by, blinded it all?
[Verse 2]
Here they come again
Hear them whispering when you
:Endless war

[Chorus]
You're fighting an endless war
Hunting a miracle
And when you’re reaching for the stars
They just cut you down 
[Verse 1]
Looking through the glass
Cannot recognize the ghost that you are seeing
Every step you take on the burning sand
Slowly sinking deeper
All the memories remain all the pain from your broken home
And the walls 'round your heart grew so strong
You can't let go
[Pre-Chorus]
You keep crawling on
Don’t wanna let it go
So you keep holding on
To feel whole
[Chorus]
Hunting a miracle
And when you reach out for stars
They just cut you down
Hunting a miracle
Is it worth dying for?
Or are you blinded by, blinded it all?
[Verse 2]
Here they come again
Hear them whispering when you
دانلود آهنگ sad song از We the Kings Elena Coats 
دریافت
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

You and I, we're like fireworksتو و من، ما مثل آتش بازی هستیمAnd symphonies exploding in the skyو انفجار سمفونی تو آسمونWith you, I'm aliveبا تو من زنده‌امLike all th
امروز پس از مدتها با خودم خلوت شدم . فکر میکنم خلوت کردن واژه ی درستی نیست ، ما انسان ها همیشه خودمانیم و خودمان اما برای فرار از این خلوت به آدمها چنگ میزنیم . دوست ، خانواده ، همسر ! همه ی اینها برای فرار از خلوت شدن خوبند اما در نهایت زیاد اتفاق می افتد با خود خلوت شوید ، حتی آنهایی که خودشان را با پر کردن کافه ها پارک و رستوران ها خفه میکنند . 
عجیب است که ما تا این حد از خلوت شدن میگریزیم ، حتی آنهایی که به تنهایی به کافه یا رستوران میروند تا ب
Will:
You know, people are always sayingif you love something,
you have to learn to let it go.
I thought that was such bullshit.Till I watched you almost die.In that moment, Stella,nothing mattered to me.Except you.
I'm sorry.I don't wanna go.All I want is to be with you.I can't.I need you to be safe...from me.
I don't know what comes next,but I don't regret any of this.
Could you close your eyes?I just don't know if I can walk awayif you're still looking at me.
Please.
I love you...so much.

----------------------------------------------------------Stella:
Human touchOur first form of communication.Safety, security, comfortوall in the gentle caress of a fingerOr at the brush of lips on a soft cheekIt connects us when we're happy...bolsters usin times of fearexcites us in times of passion
تا ظهر تقریبا میتونم بگم خعلی زیاد استرس نداشتم. ولی الان خعلی زیاد استرس دارم.
حس میکنم کلی چیزو یادم رفته و نیاز دارم همه چیزو دوباره بخونم ولی زمان کافی برای انجام این کارو ندارم. وارد مرحله استرس فلج کننده دارم میشم ک با اینکه میدونم نیاز دارم ک چی کار کنم اما هیچ کاری نمیکنم:))
مثل چند هفته پیش احساس اینکه خعلی چیزا تحت کنترلم هست رو ندارم.
ولی از جهتی خعلی خوشحالم ک این یکسال هم تموم شد. یازدهمی هارو ک تو کتابخونه میبینم ک کتاب های نو شون ر
I don't know why parents insist on talking about others. specially mothers. God damn..other girls other girls..you know all of the mothers ate kind,they miss you , they love you but sometimes hard to tolerate:|
sometimes I say to myself, let's show them the real other girls, and be one of them.
last week that my mother was on travel,  although I had coaching exams I cooked, cleaned washed the dishes, and there was no mess in our home, and actually they see I can handle it very good..but she always love me to cooked and always say look at Fazeleh she never let her mother to touch anything and always cook,but tou I worry about you after marriage (actually she is 5years younger than me:/what the hell!) I never wana be like them because there is nothing in their damn minds except marriage and
[Intro]AlrightOoh, yeah[Verse 1]I'll admit, I was wrong, what else can I say, girl?Can't you blame my head and not my heart?I was drunk, I was gone, that don't make it right, butPromise there were no feelings involved, mmh[Pre-Chorus]She said, "Boy, tell me honestlyWas it real or just for show?", yeahShe said, "Save your apologies”Baby, I just gotta know[Chorus]How long has this been goin' on?You've been creepin' 'round on meWhile you're callin' me "baby"How long has this been goin' on?You've been actin' so shady (shady)I've been feelin' it lately, baby"[Post-Chorus]Ooo-oh (yeah)Ooo-oh (encore)Oooh-ooh-oh[Verse 2]I'll admit, it's my fault, but you gotta believe meWhen I say it only happened once, mmmI
دانلود آهنگ Dance Monkey
دانلود آهنگ دنسی مانکی از سایت بهتا موزیک با بهترین کیفیت همراه با پخش آنلاین

متن انگلیسی آهنگ Dance Monkey
[Verse 1]
They Say, “Oh My God, I See The Way You Shine
Take Your Hand, My Dear, And Place Them Both In Mine”
You Know You Stopped Me Dead While I Was Passing By
And Now I Beg To See You Dance Just One More Time
[Pre-Chorus]
Ooh, I See You, See You, See You Every Time
And Oh My, I, I Like Your Style
You, You Make Me, Make Me, Make Me Wanna Cry
And Now I Beg To See You Dance Just One More Time
[Chorus]
So They Say
Dance For Me, Dance For Me, Dance For Me, Oh-Oh-Oh
I’ve Never Seen Anybody Do The Things You Do Before
They Say

دانلود آهنگ Dance Monkey
I have plant. Her name is "She". I like this name for her, because it kinda help me to always think about her, in a way like she's a stranger, like although she's living with us, she's not from here, she's not like us, her world is somewhere different from ours. That's why I wanna call her the "She", like the one that I could've never talk to directly, even though I tried, I still find it far, far away from a close conversation I could have. So, she's rather a "she" than a "you" in my world.
Tonight I was writing to myself –as an introverted person, I think it's something quite usual!- And as I was getting deeper and deeper in myself, I just felt that I've suddenly slipped into the endless ocean of my biggest question again, "The meaning of the life, bro!".
But this time, for the first t
 Hi army friend... Don't read the next part(even if you try you can't... Lol.. )

سلام... بچه ها لطفا.. خواهش مى کنم تو این پست کامنت نزارین 
این پستا گزاشتم که دوستاییم که ایرانى نیستن(دوستام توى بى تى اس ورلد) بتونن کامنت بزارن.... 
پس ممنون :)اگه سوالى دارین تو پستاى دیگم بپرسین... لاو یو
در واقع اگه اینجا کامنت بزارین جواب نمیدمو حذف مى کنم:)

❌❌❌❌Read it carefully please❌❌❌❌
Now... Read here 
Okay I wanna teach you how to comment here 
It's not hard 
Well I wrote somethings on photos 
You will learn it's easy..... 

Okay let me expl
Take me to the rooftop
I wanna see the world when I stop breathing
Turnin' blue
Tell me love is endless, don't be so pretentious
Leave me like you do
Taste me, the salty tears on my cheek
That's what a year-long headache does to you
I'm not okay, I feel so scattered
Don't say I'm all that matters
Leave me, déjà vu
param name="AutoStart" value="
If you wanted to learn a new language (no matter which language) first you should know a few things about it:
1. You should have a purpose. Knowing that why you wanna learn a language, help you to keep motivated yourself. (for example: for the job, for study, for travel, or even someone like me: you are just a language lover!)
2. You should decide how you gonna learn. I mean, you wanted to go classes in institutions or virtual classes, or self-study.
     If you wanted to go to an institution: First of all, you should pick a place that is near your house or your office. In this way, you're not gonna have any excuse for transportation or traffic. 
       If you wanted to have a virtual class: You can search and find someone that teaches you online, same as me.
       If you wa
پیش نوشت1: مدت زیادی بود که چندتا ویدیوی TED توی قسمت saved message ِ تلگرامم داشتن خاک می‌خوردن! بالاخره زمانی از این قرنطینه رو برای دیدن اونا استفاده کردم و شد آنچه شد...
                 یکیش انقدر خوب بود که توی اینستام پیشنهاد کردم ملت ببینن... جسارت نمی‌کنم که خلاصه‌ش کنم!! (توی پی‌نوشت اسمش رو می‌گذارم..)
                    دوتای دیگه رو اینجا میخوام خلاصه‌ای ازشون بذارم تا بماند برای آیندگان :))
پیش نوشت 2: اگه غلط تایپی یا املایی دیدین لطفا بهم خ
١. کتابا، فیلما، آهنگا، حرفا، ایده‌ها.. هر چیزی که باعث شه تصوراتمون نسبت به جهان واقعی و جهان ایده آل گسترش پیدا کنن.. هر چیزی که باعث شه عمیق‌تر فکر کنیم، عمیق‌تر حس کنیم، عمیق‌تر نگاه کنیم، هرچیزی که باعث بشه پیچیده‌تر باشیم، پیچیده‌تر ببینیم و احساسات پیچیده‌تری داشته باشیم و بالطبع عقایدمون هم پیچیدگی‌های عجیب و غریب پیدا کنن، هر چیزی که باعث شه تعداد قدم‌های کمتری بین دوراهیای زندگی‌مون باشه، هر چیزی که انتخاب‌ها و شرایط‌های
https://projecteve.com/think-youre-cut-out-for-leadership/?unapproved=819177&moderation-hash=731f6b686ef63be96802f662874befa1#comment-819177
http://www.lifewordstoday.com/choose-joy/#comment-1041675
https://zimbuzz.co.zw/2016/03/07/2016-amvcas-winners/#comment-670961
https://www.nadelarc.com/2015/03/la-times-del-amo-financial/#comment-50278
https://almashhadalsudani.com/sudan-news/sudan-now/1950/comment-page-1/#comment-2212
https://www.digiboy.ir/7398/papercut-ng-17-3-5/?unapproved=172780&moderation-hash=efb60ca6ddc7d9c3787285761a0c4fb6#comment-172780
http://ronan.gsucreate.org/uncategorized/lexicon-of-carter-cromleys-introduction-from-invitation-to-vernacular-architecture/#comment-460163
https://www.digiboy.ir/3710/stellar-phoniex-mailbox-exchange-recovery-6-0/?unapproved=172781&a
Three decades ago I made a choice to get healthy.  But, most of us understand that keeping the weight off is the toughest aspect of any long-term physical fitness program.  Sooner or later, a plateau happens and to cancel my slump I raised my cardio by conducting.  This not just broke it helped me to find a little creativity can go a very long way.
Let me mention that we draw inspiration from several sources.  Very frequently it"s an individual, a notion, a tune or possibly a story that could inspire us.  For me personally, it was a kids" narrative about a butterfly.
Nike sponsored a streak in New York known as the Nike One Hit Wonder Run.   This year, Joan Jett created a distinctive look.
I recall my final glance in the auto thermometer prior to getting out of this auto - 102 degre
Which one is better? Online shopping or shopping in person. 
We buy to removal our necessity. 
I think shopping in person is better becauce, if we wanna buy T-shirt with online shopping we can’t touch that cloth to know that quality. They’re just write something in a site and often they’re lying. 
Shopping in person faults. 1. We must be driving  or take a taxi 2. We should going out of the home. 
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I have, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering de
متن و تکست آهنگ جدید دوآ لیپا Dua Lipa به نام Favorite Problem
متن آهنگ:
[Verse 1]
Sippin' on that purple lean
Gangsta vibe, got me so mean
Come on let’s get a little wilder
Let's wait til the darkest lighter
Can you spark me one of your last cigarette?
I promise you, you'll never forget
What it feels to be living harder
Maybe party harder

[Pre-Chorus]
My heart’s never wanted anymore than you yet
When I see those touches all over your chest
I want nothing more than awake in your bed
Next to you, next to you

[Chorus]
Let me be your favourite problem
Let me be the one who's never forgotten
Let me be your bad girl, nothing but your bad girl
Let me be your favourite problem
Let me be the one who's never forgotten
Let me be your bad girl, nothing b
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering de
من مدرسه رو دوست دارم نه به‌خاطر اینکه درس خوندنو دوست دارم و طالب کسب علمم. اونجا رو دوست دارم چون آدمای توشو دوست دارم. چون اون شیش نفر اونجا هستن که می‌دونن من کیم، چیم، آهنگ مورد علاقه‌م چیه، کتاب مورد علاقه‌م چیه، با کدوم شخصیت بادبادک‌‌باز همزاد پنداری می‌کنم، آرزوم اینه که یه دخمهٔ داروسازی داشته باشم یا اگه نشد فیزیوتراپی بخونم، روکدوم خواننده و بازیگر و فوتبالیست کراش دارم. می‌دونن دو هفته قبل که دم در صدرا رو دیدم دچار هارت ا
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the middle of the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. 
Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems? Just because of it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!
No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering dea
برای دانلود کلیک کنید

اگه لینکش خراب  بود از این لینک بدانید
لینک دوم..کلیک کنید

Hit me up boy, listen to my heartbeat عزیزم بهم زنگ بزن، به صدای قلبم گوش کن (Hit me up معنی ازم چیزی بخواه هم میده)
I know that you want it میدونم که اینو میخوای
Hurry up, baby show me how your love feels عجله کن، بهم نشون بده که عشقت چه احساسی داره
Oh, oh, come on right now اوه، اوه زودباش (بی خیال) همین الان
Hold, don't tell me how you really love me صبر کن، هنوز بهم نگفتی که چقدر دوسم داری
Oh, oh, come on boy and show me زود باش عزیزم بیا و بهم نشون ب
به زودی
تیزر اضافه شد
عنوان : میخوام آهنگتو بشنومژانر : موزیکال – رمانتیک – کمدی – معماییکارگردان : Lee Jung Miنویسنده : Kim Min Jooشبکه : KBS2تعداد قسمت ها : 32تاریخ پخش : Aug 5, 2019 – Sep 24, 2019روزهای پخش : دوشنبه و سه شنبه محصول : کره ی جنوبیزیرنویس : فارسیجایگزین : Perfume
بازیگران :
Yun Woo Jin Kim Se Jung Song Jae Rim Park Ji Yeon
خلاصه داستان :
هونگ یی یونگ (Kim Se-Jeong) جوان ساده ایست که شاهد یک قتل بوده اما روز حادثه را به یاد نمی آورد و از بی خوابی رنج میبرد. او هم چنان که به دنبال
برای مشاهده بهتر  کلیک کنید!.

2300 Jackson Street
Akon - Wanna Be Startin Something
Another Part Of Me
Bad - VIS
Bad
Beat It
Billie Jean Live
Billie Jean
Black or White
Blame It On The Boogie
Blood On The Dance Floor - VIS
Blood On The Dance Floor
Brace Yourself - Dangerous
Brace Yourself
Can You Feel It  FULL
Can You Feel It
Cheater
Childhood
Children's Bad (sub)
Come Together
Cry
Dirty Diana
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Earth Song
Ghosts - Blood on the Dance Floor
Give In To Me
Gone Too Soon
Heal The World
HIStory
I Want You Back
I'll Always Be A Dreamer
I'll Be There
In The Closet
Jam
Leave Me Alone
Liberian Girl
Man In The Mirror - No1
Man In The Mirror
MegaRemiX '95
Michael_Jackson_-_One_More_Chance
Michael_Jackson_-_They_Don't_Care_About_Us_(Prison_Version)
دانلود جدیدترین آهنگ Katy Perry به نام Never Really Over با کیفیت 320 به همراه متن آهنگ
لینک دانلود آهنگ Never Really Over

متن آهنگ:
[Verse 1]
I'm losing my self control
Yeah, you’re starting to trickle back in
But I don't wanna fall down the rabbit hole
Cross my heart, I won't do it again

[Pre-Chorus]
I tell myself, tell myself, tell myself, "Draw the line"
And I do, I do
But once in a while, I trip up, and I cross the line
And I think of you

[Chorus]
Two years, and just like that
My head still takes me back
Thought it was done, but I
Guess it’s never really over
Oh, we were such a mess
But wasn't it the best?
Thought it was done, but I
Guess it's never really over

[Post-Chorus]
Just because it's over doesn't
تا حالا به این فکر کرده اید که بهتراست چه مطالب و موضوعاتی را به انگلیسی گوش بدهید؟ امروزه به لطف اینترنت شما به هزاران منبع و متد مختلف آموزش خودآموز زبان انگلیسی دسترسی دارید. اما کدام یکی از آن ها برای تقویت مهارت گوش دادن یا همان Listening  شما موثرتر است؟ 

اگر می خواهید درباره تقویت مهارت های زبان انگلیسی خود بیشتر بدانید این مقاله را از دست ندهید.
یکی از نکات مهم درباره Listening  که کمتر درباره آن صحبت می شود ، تفاوت بین مکالمه محاوره ای و آک
When you change, people might like you or not. But the truth is, you shouldn’t unchange your changes :)
I’ve already written a post about those unpleasant situations, where some one that you like, changes, and the result of those changes, simply cannot be acceptable by you! You cannot understand the reasons of those changes and you can’t love the new person you’ve known previously, anymore. 
So, the solution I suggested, or the approach I took to confront that scenario of life, was that I used to accept it. I chose to accept the new personality in front of me, replaced that with the picture I’ve already had from that person, and then decided to make a new decision, to determine whether or not, I want to like that person, be in contact with her/him from now on, or not.
But now, t
The blog archive page.
I like blog archive page.
It lists the blog posts in chronological order.
It has pagination. 1 2 3 4 5
We can display 10 posts in the first page.
10 in the second.
Blog posts need a wrapper.
Each blog post need a wrapper.
The lists of blog posts need a wrapper.
The wrapper itself need a wrapper.
The list itself is separate from the blog posts. Is It?

Blog post. An article. A news. An event or announcement. An advertisement. Some content which is chronologically significant.
It is separate from products, books, downloads, portfolio, services, pages, etc.
Most of them are not chronologically significant.
They can be rated by popularity, number of views, number of downloads, custom ordering, number of comments, etc.

Blog posts are sometimes categorized by author.
دانلود اهنگ on my way از alan Walker
ریتم این اهنگش از بقیه اهنگاش متفاوت بود به نظرم. diamond heart  , dark side شبیه هم بودن یکم از نظر ریتم ولی این واقعا متفاوته.
دانلود اهنگ
متن اهنگ

I'm sorry butDon't wanna talk, I need a moment before I goIt's nothing personalI draw the blindsThey don't need to see me cry'Cause even if they understandThey don't understand

متاسفم ولی نمیخوام حرف بزنم. به مدتی زمان قبل از رفتن احتیاج دارم. چیز شخصی نیست. 
چشم بند هامو میزارم. لازم نیست که اشک های من را ببینند. چون حتی اگر بفهمند،
باز هم نمیفهمند.
So then when I
برای مشاهده بهتر  کلیک کنید!.

2300 Jackson Street
Akon - Wanna Be Startin Something
Another Part Of Me
Bad - VIS
Bad
Beat It
Billie Jean Live
Billie Jean
Black or White
Blame It On The Boogie
Blood On The Dance Floor - VIS
Blood On The Dance Floor
Brace Yourself - Dangerous
Brace Yourself
Can You Feel It  FULL
Can You Feel It
Cheater
Childhood
Children's Bad (sub)
Come Together
Cry
Dirty Diana
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Earth Song
Ghosts - Blood on the Dance Floor
Give In To Me
Gone Too Soon
Heal The World
HIStory
I Want You Back
I'll Always Be A Dreamer
I'll Be There
In The Closet
Jam
Leave Me Alone
Liberian Girl
Man In The Mirror - No1
Man In The Mirror
MegaRemiX '95
Michael_Jackson_-_One_More_Chance
Michael_Jackson_-_They_Don't_Care_About_Us_(Prison_Version)
آرام شده ام. خنده را یاد گرفته ام. یعنی سعی میکنم یادش بگیرم. به همه چیز، به همه کس، همیشه...
به همکلاسی هایم میخندم. به استرسشان، به اشک هایشان، به دلخوشی هایشان.
به معلم ها، مادر پدرها، پسرها، همه ی آدم ها. به نقش هایی که بازی میکنند. به غم و شادی و عصبانیتی که از زیر پوسته ی بیرونیشان گاهی بیرون می ریزد.
به عقده هایشان که قوه ی حقارتشان را با تحقیر دیگران تشدید می کند.
می خندم. آرامم.
وقتی دو روز تعطیل میشوی چه کار میکنی؟ خوشحال میشوی؟ برای از دس
دانلود فول آلبوم حصین ابلیس
فول آلبوم بسیار زیبای حصین ابلیس
فول آلبوم حصین
دانلود فول آلبوم حصین ابلیس با لینک مستقیم
برای دانلود آهنک ، فیلم و سریال های روز دنیا کیلک کنید

Eblis ft Tohi & Tataloo - Naro Az Pishe Man.mp3
Eblis - Diss 021.mp3
Eblis - Ebtekareh Ma.mp3
Eblis - Ejtema Ma.mp3
Eblis - Eshghe Man.mp3
Eblis - Ghargh Shode.mp3
Eblis - Goftam Man Be To.mp3
Eblis - Hasrat.mp3
Eblis - Iran.mp3
Eblis - Javoone Irani.mp3
Eblis - Ketri Roo Gaz (Diss Teiere).mp3
Eblis - Khalij Fars.mp3
Eblis - Maym Baxe Khalaf.mp3
Eblis - Panj Shanbeh.mp3
Eblis - Rahe Siyah.mp3
Eb
فول آلبوم حصین

Eblis - Diss 021.mp3
Eblis - Ebtekareh Ma.mp3
Eblis - Ejtema Ma.mp3
Eblis - Eshghe Man.mp3
Eblis - Ghargh Shode.mp3
Eblis - Hasrat.mp3
Eblis - Iran.mp3
Eblis - Khalij Fars.mp3
Eblis - Panj Shanbeh.mp3
Eblis - Rahe Siyah.mp3
Eb
فول آلبوم حصین

Eblis - Diss 021.mp3
Eblis - Ebtekareh Ma.mp3
Eblis - Ejtema Ma.mp3
Eblis - Eshghe Man.mp3
Eblis - Ghargh Shode.mp3
Eblis - Hasrat.mp3
Eblis - Iran.mp3
Eblis - Khalij Fars.mp3
Eblis - Panj Shanbeh.mp3
Eblis - Rahe Siyah.mp3
Eb
فول آلبوم حصین

Eblis - Diss 021.mp3
Eblis - Ebtekareh Ma.mp3
Eblis - Ejtema Ma.mp3
Eblis - Eshghe Man.mp3
Eblis - Ghargh Shode.mp3
Eblis - Hasrat.mp3
Eblis - Iran.mp3
Eblis - Khalij Fars.mp3
Eblis - Panj Shanbeh.mp3
Eblis - Rahe Siyah.mp3
Eb
چقدر اینو دوست دارم احساس میکنم حرف دلمه... من عاشق اهنگ سیو میشم و تو موزیک ویدیو یک تیکه نوشته سیو می هی...

دارم کره ای یاد میگیرم
این طلسمو شکستم از هفتم هشتم میخواستم ژاپنی یغد بگیرم هر دفه گفتم اول انگلیسی بعد هر زبانی دلم خواست ولی من از انلگیسی بدم میاد و این باعث نفرتم از زبان شده دیکه بیخیال شدم کامل میخوام کره ای یاد بگیرم

امروز خیلی باشگاه حال داد اولش گفتند فردا تعطیلیم بعد جیغ انرژی گرفتم خیلی  بعد یکم از نظر خودم پیشرفت کردم چن
جملات عاشقانه زیبا برای مخاطب خاص
تو این دنیای بزرگ یا کوچیک حتما شخصی وجود دارد که شما را مجبور به لبخند زدن می کند! و احساس خوبی می کنید! این شخص می تواند یک آشنا , یک دوست ,  یک غریبه , یک فامیل یا خیلی دور به شما باشد چرا نتوانید با جمله های عاشقانه و زیبا مخاطب خاصتان را خوشحال کنید؟ 30 متن عمیق جدید زیبا و عاشقانه را با ترجمه انگلیسی ویژه مخاطب خاص آماده کردیم همه جمله ها در حد امکان کوتاه اما با معنایی عمیق انتخاب شده اند امیدواریم از پست 
Blank Spaceحجم: 5.47 مگابایتتوضیحات: برای نمایش و یا دانلود روی لینک کلیک کنید
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد. توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

Nice to meet you از دیدنت خوشحالم
?Where you been تا حالا کجا بودی ؟!
I could show you incredible things من میتونم چیزای باور نکردنی ای نشونت بدم
Magic, madn
متن و ترجمه ترانه:
Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have – but I Have It
از Lana Del Rey
اجزا این ترانه به شدت بر می گردد به شاعر معروف,رمان نویس, نویسنده داستان های کوتاه سیلویا پِلَث,یکی از منابع الهام کلیدی لانا دل ری که به طور قابل ملاحظه ای درطول ترجیع بند های ترانه به او اشاره شده
I was reading Slim Aarons and I got to thinking that I thought
داشتم  *اسلیم آیرنس  می خوندم و به فکر فرو رفتم که
Maybe I'd get less stressed if I was tested less like
ممکنه بود استرس کمتری داشتم اگه کمتر امتحان شده بودم(شناخته شده
خوبی؟ 
ببین من نمیخوام فکر کنی که برای تلافی کردن اینجوری میکنم ولی دلم میخواد احساس واقعی که دارم رو بدونی برای همین متن زیر رو همراه با اهنگ دانلود کن و بخون. / باور کن نمیخوام ناراحتت کنم / این اخرین خواستمه ازت خیلی دلم میخواد بدونی که...                                  
رها خانم(نسرین همون اسمی که تو روم گذاشتی)
راستی مرسی بابت کتاب جغرافیا یادم نبود دست توعه...
Taylor Swift Me Lyrics
متن و ترجمه ترانه:

I promise that you’ll never find another like me
بهت قول میدم که دیگه (هیچکسِ) دیگه ای مث من پیدا نمیکنی
I know that I’m a handful, baby, uh
عزیزم، میدونم که من آش دهن سوزیم
I know I never think before I jump
میدونم که قبل از پریدن هیچوقت فکر نمیکنم
(تصمیمات بی پروا و یهویی میگیرم)
And you’re the kind of guy the ladies want
و تو از اون مردایی که خانوما میخوان
(And there’s a lot of cool chicks out there)
(و اون بیرون جیگرای زیادی هست)
I know that I went psycho on the
«یکی از نشانه‌های تنگی نفس این است که فرد متوجه هر دم و بازدمی که رخ می‌دهد، باشد.»
NF یا به تفصیل Nathan John Feuerstein، رَپری 28 ساله و Mansion (عمارت)، از قطعات اولین آلبوم رسمی این هنرمند است و بهانه‌ی نوشتن این پست. یکی از خصوصیت‌های متن موسیقی‌های NF، پرداختن به درگیری‌هایی است که نه در دنیای عینی ملموس، بلکه در دنیای ذهنی و درونش اتفاق می‌افتند و هر شنونده‌ای که تجربیاتی از این قبیل با هر درجه‌ای از مشابهت داشته باشد، با آن‌‌ها ارتباط برقرار می
«یکی از نشانه‌های تنگی نفس این است که فرد متوجه هر دم و بازدمی که رخ می‌دهد، باشد.»
NF یا به تفصیل Nathan John Feuerstein، رَپری 28 ساله و Mansion (عمارت)، از قطعات اولین آلبوم رسمی این هنرمند است و بهانه‌ی نوشتن این پست. یکی از خصوصیت‌های متن موسیقی‌های NF، پرداختن به درگیری‌هایی است که نه در دنیای عینی ملموس، بلکه در دنیای ذهنی و درونش اتفاق می‌افتند و هر شنونده‌ای که تجربیاتی از این قبیل با هر درجه‌ای از مشابهت داشته باشد، با آن‌‌ها ارتباط برقرار می

param name="AutoStart" value="False">

Chorus – OneRepublic
Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
اخیرا کم خوابی سراغم اومده
Dreaming about the things we could be
مشغول دیدن رویای چیزاییم که میتونستیم باشیم 

But baby, I've been, I've been prayi
این رپکن با استفاده از صدای اسلحه ، جیغ و فریاد و تکنیک های عربده کشی به شدت نه تنها عرصه ی موسیقی رپ و هیپ هاپ ایالات متحده آمریکا را درنوردیده بلکه می توان او را در دسته رپکن های گنگستا پدیده ای متفاوت در سطح جهانی نامید . تکاشی سکس ناین با درگیری با دگیم یکی از رپکن های بزرگ آمریکای به اوج شهرت رسید  . تکاشی در سبک گنگ میخواند و از مشهورترین آهنگهایش می توان به KOODA و Billy و FEFE و BEBE و  GUMMO  و  TATI  و STOOPID  و Scum life  و Boozo و  Dummy  و Blood Walk  وWAKA اشاره کرد

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

پیراهن مبل سایه هیچ‌کجا